Oh gentle listener, we have another jam-packed edition of Conservative Refuge Radio on tap for your listening pleasure.
On this episode:
- Some discussion of my weekend volunteering for the Hough for Senate campaign;
- I share some feedback to our opening show as well as some comments on my discussion of marijuana from our friends at the City That Breeds Podcast;
- I discuss a recent letter by some GOP State Senators that pretty much explains why Republicans remain a perpetual minority;
- It is time to open the "Nut Ball Box" for some organic farming trolls who shared this with me on Twitter:
@GregoryKline You are pandering to big Ag constituents who're going to fund your campaign, and it's obvious. @fieldwerkltd
— Peter Green (@HomeWithPete) March 25, 2014
@HomeWithPete @GregoryKline The problem is that today we don't eat food, we eat "food." A C ago, this would not be recognized as "farming."
— Jessica (@fieldwerkltd) March 25, 2014
- And a "Get off of my lawn" segment regarding the misuses and abuses of the English language.
More below the fold.