Another big episode of Red Maryland Radio came at you tonight on the Red Maryland Network.
- The gun debate in the State Senate concluded today, and Republicans were unable to sustain a filibuster on the issue; what it means, and what happens now;
- In case you missed The Broadside this week, our very own Greg Kline is running for Maryland Republican Party Chairman; Greg will talk about his campaign;
- We'll talk about the new Anne Arundel County Executive Laura Neuman;
- Did you know that polling companies poll on fast food choices among Democrats and Republicans? We investigate.
- We preview the March Red Maryland Poll.