Join Greg Kline and I for another big episode of Red Maryland Radio coming at you tonight at 8 PM only on the Red Maryland Network.
On tonight's show:
- We'll briefly talk about the debate;
- John Leopold wants taxpayers to pay for his legal fees, and Senator Bryan Simonaire cries foul creating a skirmish between the two. We examine the issue.
- Did you know some schools in Montgomery County are going away from letter grades?
- Greg and I preview the baseball playoffs;
- We briefly discuss the World of Warcraft. Seriously.
- And some network notes.