Hope you caught another great episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight on the Red Maryland Network.
On tonight's show:
- We'll briefly talk about the debate;
- John Leopold wants taxpayers to pay for his legal fees, and Senator Bryan Simonaire cries foul creating a skirmish between the two. We examine the issue.
- Did you know some schools in Montgomery County are going away from letter grades?
- Greg and I preview the baseball playoffs;
- We talk about a Democrat in Maine who spends a bit too much time with World of Warcraft. Seriously.
- And some network notes.
All that and more this week. Be sure to listen every Thursday night at 8, on the Red Maryland Network.......and don't forget that you can subscribe to the Red Maryland Network on iTunes.