Hope you caught tonight's episode of Red Maryland Radio.
Tonight on the show:
- Greg and Brian start off with a Super Tuesday recap;
- I've been talking a lot about Delegate Erik Luedtke's attempt to subvert the will of the people; we'll talk more about it;
- Maryland's current law on the issuance of concealed carry permits was declared unconstitutional; how will exercise your right to bear arms from here on out?
- Anne Arundel County Executive John Leopold was indicted; what does it all mean?
- And Greg has Network Notes