Hope you caught another great episode of Red Maryland Radio tonight.
On this week's show:
- Greg and I touch on the biggest news of the day; the passing of Andrew Breitbart.
- The Democrats are looking to shift teacher pensions back to the counties, and give the counties the ability to override local tax caps. We'll discuss;
- Greg has more from Jeffrey Prosser regarding the Department of Justice/Virgin Islands bribery scandal,
- Matthew Newman waxed poetic on Twitter yesterday about D.C. Retrocession; what is it, and what would it mean to you?
- And we talked about mustaches and guys drinking vodka. Seriously.