Quite a few network notes to get through here this evening:
- There will be a special edition of Red Maryland Radio with Andrew Langer, Greg Kline, Jimmy Braswell and I broadcasting live from the "World's Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade" at Doc's Riverside Grille in Centreville. Broadcast starts at 10:30 am. Feel free to join us at this event for a mini meetup/Tweetup.
- The Network's newest show is Seeing Red featuring Andi and John Morony, and it debuts in its regular time slot this Sunday, March 18th at 7 PM.
- On March 22nd we'll be having the one year anniversary show of Red Maryland Radio. Stay tuned for more info.
- On March 29th, Greg and I will be broadcasting live from the U.S. Senate debate being sponsored by the Maryland Republican Party and the Anne Arundel Republican Central Committee. More details on that show to be announced.
- Finally, keep June 2nd free on your calendar, as there will be a Red Maryland Meetup and Tweetup held in conjunction with the Maryland Young Republicans 2012 Convention being held in Annapolis.