Thursday, April 17, 2008

CONFIRMED: Flynn Out

This note from Jim Pelura is being sent around, sent yesterday:

From: "James Pelura"
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:21:44
Subject: Bittersweet news


Dear Republican Leaders,

It is with mixed emotions that I contact you tonight.

John Flynn, our Executive Director, has given notice that he will be
embarking on a new and exciting adventure in 2 weeks.

As you all know, John has been instrumental in carrying out my plan to
return the State Party to the county Central Committees and the grassroots
Republicans of our beloved Maryland.

I am dismayed in his leaving but extremely happy for him and wish him every
success and happiness in his new position. He will be missed!!

Due to time constraints, I will be interviewing for this position on
Tuesday, April 22
at MDGOP headquarters. Please spread the word and have
the applicants e-mail their resumes to me at jpelura@mdgop.org
by Monday, April 21, 2008.


Dr. Jim Pelura
Chairman
Maryland Republican Party
(Crossposted)

2 comments:

Greg Kline said...

Brian,

Great scoop.

I hope John all the best and will really be surprised if his replacement is better.

Anonymous said...

The central committees are worthless clowns. Hopefully Dr. Pelura will wake up and smell the coffee. We need a strong state party with a stable financial foundation that will lead, not follow. I don't to wait another 36years for a GOP governor. My wallet can't afford the taxes.

ShareThis