The Red Maryland Network presents another installment of Conservative Refuge Radio.
On tonight's show:
- The race for Governor has become a statistical dead heat with each side heading to the TV airwaves.
- A high-ranking O'Malley/Brown administration official was fired two years ago for steering government grants to friends but it was kept quiet until this week.
- Maryland's ban on grain alcohol is having negative consequences on a variety of industries.
- From Wesley J. Smith a great piece detailing the confluence of animal rights and pro-choice dogma.
- The Maryland Renaissance Fair is upon us and I invite all the Tolkien reading losers shouting "huzzah" and eating their giant turkey legs to "Get Off My Lawn."
More below the fold.